JOIN CHOOSE HEALTH LA RESTAURANTS!
Choose Health LA Restaurants is a partnership between the LA County Department of Public Health and local restaurants to promote healthier meal choices for customers across Los Angeles County.
A CHOOSE HEALTH LA RESTAURANT offers customers:
- Smaller portion size options – these items are in addition to the existing items on the menu.
- Healthier children’s meals that include fruits and vegetables, healthy beverages and non-fried foods.
- Chilled water, free of charge.
Participating restaurants will be recognized as Public Health partners in promoting healthier communities.
Program staff are available to provide personalized program technical assistance on filling out the application and joining Choose Health LA Restaurants.
Apply to become a partner with Choose Health LA Restaurants:
- Review the Program Participant Checklist. PDF
- Fill out the Program Participant Worksheet. PDF
- Consider Additional Recommended Strategies. PDF
- Return completed Program Participant Worksheet to Choose Health LA Restaurants via mail, email, or fax.
Mail: Choose Health LA Restaurants
3530 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 800
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Download the full Program Participant Application Package here.