Choose Health LA Kids offers the following resources to families with children ages 0-5 to help build and maintain healthy lifestyles by making the healthy choice the easy choice:
- Healthy Parenting Workshops – Learn parenting and nutrition skills to raise healthy, active children.
- Community Group Meetings / Parent Engagement & Empowerment – Be part of a group that can help change the community for the better.
- Grocery Store Tours (English, Spanish) – Learn how to shop healthy for your family.
- Food Demonstrations/Recipes – Learn how to make simple, healthy and delicious recipes for you and your family.
- Choose Health LA Restaurants Program – Find participating restaurants in your community.
Contact one of the following Choose Health Kids agencies in your community to get involved. To find out more information or to download a community resource guide in your community, click on one of the agencies below.